The Vampire Diaries, the book series

    The Vampire Diaries book series is not excatly like the hit CW TV show, as one might expect. However, it is just as enchanting and suspensful. In the books, Elena does have parents, and she has a sister too! But she does not have a brother. Many more adventures between her, Damon, and Stephan happen, but probably because there are 4 books in the series, and there has only been 2 or 3 seasons of the Vampire Diaries on television yet. I recommend both the book, and the TV show to all!

Comments

  1. ...Wait. How is this a review? You are contrasting what is in the books vs. what is on my TV. In no way did you detail the plot of any books. I am rapidly losing faith in these reviews...

    ReplyDelete
  2. um..this was one of my first reviews, EVER. Cut me some slack. My reviews are much more advanced, better, and more of a review than this was, and if it's not, than its tagged as whatever it is, to let you know what it is.
    I'm sorry you didn't like this, but hopefully you like others I've reviewed, won't let this one review affect you, and continue to come to PrincessReviews.
    If not, then at least you came once.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!