To Fetch A Thief


I'd give To Fetch a Thief by Spencer Quinn two thumbs up. I loved Chet, the dog/narrarator/detective, and Peanut, the elephant. The espanol (Spanish) in the book was also well thought out and helped me with my Spanish, as it will for you.
It's sort of sad that - never mind. I don't want to spoil it for you. Let's just say someone(s) die.
About a circus elephant, her trainer, her captors, and the Little Detective Agency, To Fetch A Thief hits stores September 28th, 2010.







This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!