Cheerleading Updates

Like I said in my August Update, I'm going to keep you updated with my cheerleading!

So, I didn't want to do it, because Amber hurt me and I didn't want to get hurt more. But Mommy made me go anyway and I liked it. Today was the last practice and MONDAY IS TRYOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eeek! I'm so excited and I really, really, wanna make the JV Sqaud (but if I made Varsity, I won't complain. LOL I just really wanna be on a team.) I'm going to practice ALL DAY tomorrow, so hopefully, I'll nail it.
I'll keep you posted if I make it or not. And if I don't, I don't want any "Aww, sorry" or anything. Just keep your mouth quiet if I don't make it. Or I'll get mad at you and that won't be good.

Comments

  1. OMG! Tryouts are tomorrow! Eeek! I'm so friggin nervous! I hope I make a team!
    I'm supposed to be practicing now, but I need someone to practice with, so I'm asking around for a bit. After lunch, I promise I'll spend at least 2 hours or an hour practicing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!