IMM (1) and Update

Hi peoples :) I'm sincerely sorry for my lack of posting these past two weeks.  I've had a huge reading slump (I blame the recent Buffy obsession) and school has been pretty busy.  But this week I got some pretty awesome books and thought I'd post an update :) I'm hoping that once the craziness of the new semester is over, and once I finish all seven seasons of Buffy, then I'll get back onto my normal reading track!


I normally don't get that many books, but this week was a good week :)


IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.


What I won from Badass Bookie (2011 Debutante Event): An ARC of Wither by Lauren DeStefano! 







What I won from Mundie Moms (BIR2010): A copy of Losing Faith by Denise Jaden! 


What I won from Laura Kreitzer: An ARC of Shadow of the Sun by Laura Kreitzer!


What I won from The Well-Read Wife: UK copy of Linger by Maggie Stiefvater!

Comments

  1. Great IMM! I like the UK cover of Linger... I loved that book too! I have Wither but still haven't gotten around to reading it yet. But I hear its a good read, so I'm looking forward to it!
    Happy reading this week!!
    Loni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the covers for Wither and Linger! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of great stuff to win! Wither looks so good, I can't wait til it comes out. Linger is amazing too, I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woman! you win too much. Lend me some of your luck please! :D My copy of Shiver from Well Read Wife hasn't arrived yet. Hopefully, it'll be here today! :D Happy Reading April.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow !! Great mailbox !! Linger is great !! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did !! I can't wait to read Wither, the cover is gorgeous !! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!