Author: JJ Johnson
Series: ---
Publisher: Peachtree Publishers
Publication Date: April 1, 2011
Pages: 319
How Received: Publisher
Genre: 1.Family and everyday life - Fiction
Rating: 5 Stars

Summary: What happens when a girl, homeschooled by her counterculture mother, decides to spend her senior year in public school? First friendship, first love—and first encounters with the complexities of authority and responsibility.

This Books is beyond interesting from beginning to end. It amazed me through out the whole book. None stop action going on in this book. Normally in a book it has a slow start but not this one. This book touched me and those kind of books are the best kind because it feels like your there or for me its like watching a movie.I'm not sure I can do this book any justice. It is by far one of the top 3 books I've read this year, and I've read about 11 books in the last 10 days.I love the way JJ Johnson describes things. The characters are amazing and dynamic they are...ah no words for them. Evie is an amazing lead character as well. It is so hard not to tell all about this book. It makes a person think about things they may have never thought of before. It had a lot of drama and no one likes drama but this is the kind of book you just can't put down this story continued to amaze me. I love the flow and and how it puts thing in perspective. The end was... well you'll just have to read it for yourself. But since i'm listening to Taylor Swift i'll just say this; It's like a fairytale.

Comments

  1. Newest follower. Stop by my site, take a look around, and enter some giveaways.
    Hope to see you around soon.
    Stay Fabulous
    Chara
    www.nothingbutfabulousity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this one from NetGalley and I'm really looking forward to reading it! Especially since I'm homeschooled and in my senior year. Haha. However my mother isn't sending me to public school. Glad to hear that its such an amazing book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get to read the book yet?
    Did you enjoy it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!