Playtex Sport Body Wipes

Man is it refreshing! Playtex sent me 12 packets of wipes. 1 wipe in each. I instantly gave one to every women I could think of. The first person on my list of course was my mother and I kept one for myself then the rest went to family and friends people I knew would like to try new things.
Let me just say, my mom was impressed. She's a mail carrier ad always gets inky hands. She normally uses baby wipes. But these are better because Playtex Sport Body Wipes are amazingly refreshing. Smells wonderful, strong/ long lasting. Which is great for when she spills something on her self (which is often) or for other purposes. 


Thanks Playtex and Crowdtap

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!