The Truth About Delilah Blue


The Truth About Delilah Blue by Tish Cohen is a mega long book. It's good, just really long. I feel like it took me forever to finish it!! Whenever I picked it back up I didn't put it down until I absolutely had to because I wanted to keep reading, but those times when I did have it down and wasn't reading it, there was no strong desire to pick it back up to continue reading it, which is probably why it took so long-because my breaks were so long. It's a good book, although it is not a book that stays on your mind a long while. 
Delilah Blue Lovett was kidnapped by her father when she was 8. They fled their home country of Canada to come to Los Angeles, California, USA. Now she goes by Lila Mack and is 20 years old. This is when her mother finally finds her, after 12 years of searching. 
Once Delilah finds out the truth, her world comes crashing down around her. Life gets pretty crazy, but with the help of her family and friend, she gets through this tough time. But until she decides who exactly she is, she is no longer Lila Mack or Delilah Lovett, simply Delilah Blue. 
Warning: this book has mega gross and sexual parts to it, so I strongly advise only mature eyes to read it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!