Vines Visions Enterprises Art Review


Over the years, my husband and I have acquired five pieces of art from Vines Visions Enterprises.

I was gifted my first piece of art as a graduation present. It is a diamond-shaped wooden piece inset with a simple gold clock. The poem displayed on the art was composed by Mr. Vines. It perfectly reflected that time in my life as I looked forward to the future and many successes.

I received my second piece of art a few years later. It is a stylish suspended clock, also diamond-shaped. Its simple and elegant design allows me to incorporate it into any room and any decor as my style and home has changed over the years.

My husband and I were fortunate enough to visit Mr. Vines' home where we saw three pieces that we just had to have. We commissioned Mr. Vines to reproduce these conversational pieces for us. They are made of good quality wood and depict images and phrases that give the viewer a brain-teaser. When they arrived, they were of high quality and in excellent condition. We are very happy with our purchases. 

The artwork I own from Vines Visions Enterprises are a great addition to my home and I would definitely recommend adding more to your home if you haven't already.

View the artist on his website  and Facebook.

Vines Visions Enterprises http://vinesvisions-e.com/
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002487793007



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!